You need to find a reliable language translation services provider to translate your paperwork when you want to expand your business and reach new markets. If you want your brand to be embraced by the local people, there are several components that you must consider in translating and localizing. Also, you need to arrange a few training sessions so that your local partners and staff are in line with the general concept of the growth of your company.
So here are the three main things that you need to remember when planning the growth of your company in a foreign country.
The key to the successful translation of documents
A large amount of paperwork follows extending your business internationally and entering new markets. To take into account the unique specifications and several product manuals or service details that need to be interpreted, some new contracts and guidelines need to be created. Therefore, you need to pick an agency that offers quality document translation services that include the following elements:
- For reliable and efficient document translation services, properly qualified and skilled professionals are a must for native-speaking, competent translators. If the translators are subject matter experts in their profession, it is fine. In other words, you need someone with knowledge of technical requirements and concepts whose linguistic experience is combined.
- Translation Project Management is of crucial importance for the overall process, providing start-to-finish project management. Thus, the client does not have to think about their translation’s success and status.
- Using a sophisticated cloud-based translation management system, Cutting Edge Technology helps provide adequate and precise business translation services. It also helps clients to keep track of real-time development.
An assurance for top-notch translation services is the synthesis of the above factors, along with the commitment of all professionals involved in the translation process. Also, make sure to choose a translation agency that follows a stringent method of translation that requires quality assurance.
The best method for the translation of websites
If your organization is expanding to foreign-language markets, then certain changes to your website must also be considered. You need to speak their language if you want to get closer to your new potential customers. Therefore, you need to translate the respective languages on your website. You may follow two key strategies: build a multi-lingual or multi-language platform. Here are the pros and cons of any one of them:
- Getting a multisite means having, with the accompanying ending, many pages in the respective language of the nation you are representing. If you are extending to Spain, for instance, you will need a website that ends at .es. The benefit is that you will appear more local and important, and when checked, you will come to the top ranks, which is also good for SEO purposes. The downside is that for each nation/language you add, you need to buy and retain multiple domains.
- On the other hand, building a multilingual site means you can have your site translated into as many languages as you like. The benefit is that it is easy to handle, but the downside is that you have to simultaneously publish the latest content in all languages so that it is accurate and up-to-date. No matter which option you will select, make sure to have a clear vision about what you want and need, and work closely with the translation team to get things right. Make sure to pay attention to elements such as:
- Details of Contact
- Format of Date
If you want to win the local audience’s confidence and loyalty, the small details are always of critical importance.
Why it matters for company training translation and localization
Moving to new markets also means opening an office there and recruiting new local workers. This implies that to expect the same high-quality service, you need to properly train them.
You need to convert and localize your e-learning courses to get the most of the training and reap the benefits it offers.
This will offer training continuity, save you long-term costs, and most importantly, contribute to employee satisfaction and retention. When the quality of the training is localized to take local peculiarities into account, it will have the desired impact on the learners.
Make sure that all stakeholders-employees, administrators, partners, subcontractors are given adequate training. This will assist you to smoothly and more effectively develop your company. Take time to schedule your e-learning courses and then pick their translation and localization from a reputable language service provider.
It should be pointed out that extending an organization to foreign-language markets is not an easy job, but when working with the right partners, the process can go very smoothly. Bear in mind that translation will be a big part of the overall process and make sure the operation is planned in advance. Pick the translation solutions that best fit your business growth plan and stick to them if you want your company’s presence in overseas countries to be consistent.
Founder and CEO of Tech-Synergy, a leading provider of audio transcription, translation, medical record review, customer service, call center, and other back-office support services to customers around the world. Staffed with over 500 people and operating round the clock, we work as an extended office for our clients enabling them to be nimble and cost-effective.